Thursday, November 28, 2013
There is so much to be thankful for: freedom, faith, home and family are just a few. I love being safe and warm with my peeps, my blogging pals...and treats! The peeps will be celebrating God's blessings and eating lots of food.
"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
Happy Thanksgiving from Annie and Vicki
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
I was burrowed in the blue blanket all day yesterday. Brr, it's been cold! It's almost Thanksgiving here in the U. S. The peeps have a big ole turkey they're thawing, but as Wally at Island Cats reminded me, the whipped cream is the best part of the whole Thanksgiving feast.
Stay warm and cozy, friends!
Saturday, November 23, 2013
I cannot believe how long we've been gone and it's all the lady's fault. She says her work has been keeping her too busy these last few weeks. Now it's been so long that I can't remember all the things I've done since I last posted. In no certain order:
- I caught a millipede
- Slept in the pillow case and laughed to myself when the lady couldn't find me and was calling and calling
- Scooted my bum across the floor to get a dry, pesky you-know-what off my bum
- Watched the birds and trees for a few hours every morning, sometimes all day
- Snubbed several different cans of food
- Gained close to a pound in spite of the above and the lady is very unhappy about this one
- Woke the lady up very early every single morning without fail