Friday, May 26, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins


Pierrot


We're joining Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by 15andmeowing and McGuffy's Reader. Please feel free to join! We love reading your answers.

1. My idea of roughing it is camping in a tent. I'm far from being a glamorous person, but I prefer to do my camping in a motel. No shared bathroom, no dirt (hopefully), no bugs and a real bed.

2. I never get sick of talking about cats!

3. My youth was happy overall.There were some difficulties and sadness. I like the saying, "Youth is wasted on the young."

4. My "golden years" are coming soon. I think. Maybe I'm in them. I'm in my early 50s with no sign of retirement any time soon. My hope is to be healthy with adequate savings.




10 comments:

  1. We enjoyed your answers and love your photo Pierrot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pierrot! You look adorable up there! Are you roughing it?
    That age saying is one I say often, when I see kids being foolish. *sigh*
    I can relate with your answer about golden years. I hope you enjoy yours when they get to you.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shot of Pierrot! I don't think I'd do well in a tent ... a lodge and latrine at Girl Scout Camp was more than enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in my early 50s, too. I think we're both a long way off from golden years. We're still spring chickens. haha

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable picture Pierrot! (Also love your nameee!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like all the humans never get tired of talking about their cats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems the golden years are coming faster than we think. I am right at mid-fifties. Saving money for retirement is important now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a tent person... :) Nope! Great shot of Pierrot... King of the Hill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to rough it with air conditioning and a nice comfy bed too! I just left that comment about youth on the last blog I visited. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I always enpoy your answers. And thank you for adding Snowball's badge to your sidebar. I am still in shock, I thought her meds were going to extend her life. XO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham